1) San Diego MLS Listings are provided courtesy of the San Diego Association of REALTORS®, Sandicor, and its member brokers and agents. The San Diego Realty Pros receive and distribute MLS listings according to the terms of the Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS) Agreement between Sandicor and its members. Sandicor serves five associations, including the San Diego Association of REALTORS® (SDAR), the Coronado Association of REALTORS®, the East San Diego County Association of REALTORS®, the North San Diego County Association of REALTORS®, and the Pacific Southwest Association of REALTORS®. For-Sale-By-Owner listings in San Diego County are included on the MLS when private home sellers hire a MLS broker or agent member to advertise their property for sale on the MLS.
2) Photographs of homes for sale and MLS remarks describing the properties for sale are the intellectual property of the individuals who submitted the information to the MLS. Neither The San Diego Realty Pros nor its agents are responsible for inaccurate or inappropriate remarks, measurements, home sales prices, or other data submitted by other agents or real estate brokers. References to “San Diego CA homes” includes houses and condominiums and multiple unit residential properties in smaller incorporated towns within the San Diego County. For example homes in Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe properties, Solana Beach houses, and Carlsbad beach area condominiums would all be occasionally referenced as homes in San Diego, CA.
3) Recipients of information from this site shall not duplicate or distribute any text, graphics, photographs of San Diego homes for sale, or source code received. Photographs of houses, condominiums, and home interiors are particularly sensitive in nature and should not be indiscriminately shared.
4) Registration on this website entitles the registrant to freely search the San Diego MLS and to receive automatic email updates of San Diego homes for sale. Registrants must provide true and accurate contact information and be eighteen years of age or older. REALTORS® or real estate agents in San Diego County may not register without prior written consent from the San Diego, CA RE/MAX Associates. Registrants must agree to limit their property searches to homes and properties within their own purchase ability and price range. The San Diego Realty Pros may deny or terminate registration at any time for any reason. Resale or redistribution of information received by Registrants is prohibited.
5) The information collected by this website will be used for our company database to match buyers and sellers together for San Diego County real estate. Users who provide information may receive daily email alerts of new listings that match their criteria, email announcements, advertisements, or phone calls regardless of any do not call list they may be subscribed to.